Choose what you aspire
Baitak Ma’ana mortgage financing program enables you to purchase a residential housing unit with a subsidized interest rate and no extra financing fees according to the Central Bank of Egypt Initiative for Low Income Clients.
- Financing ratio could reach up to 85% of the unit value
- Loan repayment duration could reach up to 20 years.
- Free life insurance benefits throughout the loan duration
- No extra financing fees (no administration fees nor appraisal fees)
- Possibility to combine spouse income to get a higher loan amount subject to joint ownership of the unit
- Possibility of applying the increasing installment throughout the loan duration
- Available for Egyptian citizens only
- Available for employed, self-employed and clients whose income is hard to be proven
- Subsidized decreasing interest rate fixed over the loan duration according to the Central Bank of Egypt Initiative
- Maximum Unit price to be financed is defined by Social Housing and Mortgage Finance Fund
- Minimum age is 21 years old and Maximum age at loan maturity is 60 years for employed and 65 years for self-employed
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply, e-mail us on Retail.firstname.lastname@example.org and a bank representative
Was this information helpful?