Explore QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet that offers you a variety of payment services to cope with the quick pace of your life by redefining the way you perform your daily financial transactions.
QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet allows you to pay your bills, purchases and transfer money directly from your mobile in a convenient, fast and secure way.
Instant accessibility to:
- Load your E-Wallet with ease from different channels your QNB ALAHLI bank card or by visiting any of “Fawry” retailers that are scattered across the governates or through any ATMs with logo
- Inquire and pay your different types of bills including Telecom, internet, utility and traffic fees through a wide range of “Fawry” services
- Top up your mobile phone easily
- You can conduct your purchases from merchants displaying QNB ALAHLI PAYnGo merchants or logo
- Pay donations, subscriptions, insurance premium, tickets and more with Fawry services.
- Transfer money in-between Mobile wallet holders in Egypt
- Withdraw money from your E-Wallet, by visiting any of “Fawry” retailers that are scattered across the governates or through any ATMs with logo
- Track your E-Wallet balance and transactions history
- Create “Favorite list” of your preferred bills/friends (other E-Wallet holders)
- Change your m-PIN anytime
- The application is available in English or Arabic language
How to download QNB ALAHLI E-wallet mobile application?
1. Apply for the service for free by filling in the application at any of QNB ALAHLI branches, Internet banking service or from “Fawary plus” branches
2. Download QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet on your mobile from (IOS App Store or Google Play)
3. Sign up by entering your data and activation code (received by SMS on your mobile)
4. Create your m-PIN
5. Load your E-wallet and start enjoying the service
- QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet -Sign up steps
- QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet – Terms and Conditions
- QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet - Fawry -Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and conditions apply
For more information, please call 19700 or visit nearest branch
Was this information helpful?