Technical Payment Aggregator definition:
A company that provides technical services to its sub-merchants on behalf of the bank through Electronic Acceptance services, which includes providing e-payments services for paying bills/services
Technical Payment Aggregator benefits:
- open a potentially larger pool of clients
- New source of revenue.
- Commission gained from sub- merchants’ volumes per transaction.
- Expanding the market share.
Payment Facilitator definition:
A Company which signs with merchants directly on behalf of the bank based on CBE regulations to provide them with different financial technology services by setting up a technical platform for sub merchants and link them to electronic collection methods.
Payment Facilitator benefits:
1. Control of the underwriting & onboarding process
2. open a potentially larger pool of clients
3. New source of revenue.
4. Gaining interest from the incoming flow over the Payment Facilitator’s account.
5. Commission gained from sub- merchants’ volumes per transaction.
6. Expanding the market share.
Was this information helpful?