Efficient financial management and sound capital structure are the key elements behind maximizing firm's profitability. QNB ALAHLI's Corporate & Investment Banking activities provide high value added and customized solutions to help maintaining and enhancing the financial health of the firm.
With more than 40 years of market presence & expertise, our Corporate & Investment Banking activities continue to be well recognized in the Egyptian market leveraging on:
- QNB ALAHLI's solid position as one of the largest private bank in Egypt.
- High innovation abilities combined with strong execution capabilities.
- The diversity of our products & services covering key industries and sectors in the market.
- Our integrated financial services with full synergy with QNB ALAHLI's affiliated specialized companies.
- Our strong expertise represented in our highly qualified and dedicated Corporate & Investment Banking Team.
- The high quality service level at the best practice industry norms with continuous & up-to-minute market adaptation.
- Strong branches network with wide geographical coverage.
QNB ALAHLI's Corporate & Investment Banking activities are targeting medium/large size companies. Given the diversity of our products & services, our clientele base is wide & diversified. We maintain very strong longstanding relationships with prominent and active Egyptian players & multinational companies as well as several public & private holding companies & groups operating in all the different economical sectors in Egypt.
- Best syndicated loan in Africa by Emeafinance 2015
- Best telecommunication deal in Africa by Emeafinance 2016
- Best transport infrastructure deal in Africa by Emeafinance 2016
- MENA transport deal of the year by IJglobal 2016
- Best syndicate loan in Africa by Emeafinance 2017
- Best project finance deal in Africa by Emeafinance 2017
- Best refinance deal in Africa 2018
- Best agribusiness deal of the year 2018
- Best syndicated loan in north Africa 2018
Was this information helpful?