Are you looking for medium term CDs with variable interest to accommodate to your needs? Floating CDs are the best choice for you.
Floating CD is a medium term savings vehicle that provides you with monthly or quarterly interest payments, while benefiting from the floating interest rate that will maximize your return.
- Floating CDs offer you floating competitive interest rates based on the corridor rate announced by the Central Bank of Egypt
- CD amount can be refunded at any time after the first 6 months from issuance date according to published breaking schedule
- Ability to reinvest interest payments to pay for insurance premiums, loan installments or simply to be credited to the savings account
- The interest could be added to your QNB ALAHLI current, checking or savings account according to your choice
- There are no limitations on the maximum amount of the CD or on the number of CDs that you can issue
- Interest payments can be easily withdrawn 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your account through QNB ALAHLI Visa debit cards
- Obtain credit facilities against the CD
- CDs are available in 3 & 5 years duration
- Minimum age for CD issuance is 21 years
- Client must have a valid current, checking or savings account at the bank
- Minimum CD issuance is EGP1,000
Terms and conditions apply
Was this information helpful?