Offer your children the wedding of their dream.
Would you like to …
- Offer the most beautiful day to your children?
- Ensure the happiness of your loved ones on this joyous occasion?
- Get the necessary amount of money to afford this event?
Subscribe to Al Rafiq Wedding Savings Plan today to grant your children the most important day of their lives.
Al Rafiq Wedding provides you…
- An easy long term savings plan, adapted to your monthly income, over a time period that is most suitable for your needs.
- A guaranteed long term investment designed specially to provide you with a sufficient lump sum to ensure a wonderful wedding for your children.
- Available in both EGP and USD.
- The ability to choose the amount of the premium you would like to pay for your long-term savings plan.
Main benefits of Al Rafiq Wedding:
- Payment of the value of Al Rafiq Wedding policy: The policy holder gets the value of the policy at the date of maturity of the contract or when his/her child reaches 25 years of age.
- Waiver of premiums: In case of death or total and permanent disability (TPD), The company will complete paying all remaining premiums until the due date of the contract.
- Complete life insurance policy: To protect you and ensure your children’s future.
To subscribe to Al Rafiq Wedding:
- Insured person should not be under 18 years of age and not over 59 on the date the insurance policy comes into effect. The owner of the policy must be at least 21 years of age.
- The beneficiary should be between 1 month – 15 years of age in the beginning of the insurance.
- Minimum monthly premium is 350 EGP or 50 USD.
- Premium payment frequencies could be monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually.
- Policy validation period should not be less than 10 years.
This product is provided by QNB ALAHLI Life Insurance Company, which is responsible for fulfilling the insurance compensation, if any, by applying the Terms & Conditions in the contract contained in the insurance issued by QNB ALAHLI Life Insurance Co.
Was this information helpful?