We are well aware of your Needs and expectations
Keep your valuable belongings and documents safe in our Safe Deposit Lockers
To ensure that you have a peace of mind, QNB First is pleased to introduce our Safe Deposit Lockers center. You will be able to store your valuable belongings and documents and rest assured that your comfort and peace of mind is our priority.
- Keep your valuable belongings and documents in QNB safe deposit lockers under the guarantee of QNB with no risk of loss or theft.
- Take advantage of our secure vault where your items are protected from fire, flood, or other natural disasters.
- The safety deposit lockers are available with different sizes to suit your needs
- Please see Tariff of Charges for Safe Deposit Box Rates*
- You can authorize any designated person to access you safety deposit locker.
- Lockers may be hired in two names and allow access for both
- Convenient rent payment options on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual basis
- Location: Old-AlRayyan
*Terms and conditions apply.
Safe Deposit Locker exclusive 50% discount offer
Now, you will really enjoy the comfort of having your investments in safe hands in every sense. You can benefit from a 50% discount on your annual safe deposit locker rental for your first rent*.
* You must be a QNB First member to benefit from safe deposit locker discounts.
* Campaign is valid until 21 June 2021
* QNB reserves the right to suspend and change the campaign
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I access my safe deposit locker as many times as I wish?
You can access your locker any time during Bank operating hours on Sunday to Thursday (9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
Should I inform the Bank about the content of my Safe Deposit Locker?
You do not have to.
Can the Bank open my Safe Deposit Locker without my permission?
No, only authorized signatures can open the Safe Deposit Locker. Accessing the Locker requires strict identification.
What happens if I lose my Safety Deposit Locker Key?
You have to notify the Bank immediately. You have also pay QR 100 charge for the issuance of a new key and expenses incurred by the Bank in breaking open the locker.
Was this information helpful?